GETTING TO KNOW THE CAMPUS

 1) MAKING THE MOST OF COLLEGE RESOURCES



There's two UITM in Pahang which is UITM Campus Jengka and 

UITM Campus Raub





Currently, I'm studying at UITM Campus Jengka in faculty of civil engineering. UITM Campus Jengka have a lot of facilities provided for students. I am very grateful for the opportunity to persue my study here in " Kampus Khazanah Alam " . Our UITM is being called like that because of our surrounding is full of floras and fauna. There was such a good feeling when you're walking to the class in the morning by seeing a beautiful scenery and get the fresh air. Let me show you guys some facilities that provided in my UITM. 





1) PERPUSTAKAAN AL-BUKHARI 










2) DEWAN INDERA SEGARA



  • capacity : 1000 - 2000 people in one time
  • facility : broadcast equipment, aircond, wifi
   




3) UNIT KESIHATAN










4) MASJID UWAIS AL-QARNI







5) INFRA SCIENCE TECH (IST)













Comments

Popular Posts